The Culture Quiz
You don’t need to digest long books about organizational behavior to figure out the ‘people equation’.
Yogi Berra said: “You can observe a lot by watching.”
Observe the people inside a company and answer these questions about organizational structure and teamwork:
- Do people work well together?
- Are people smiling?
- Do things get done?
- Do employees have goals, expectations, and accountability?
- Are employees formally evaluated and rewarded?
- What is the decision-making process?
- Is communication easy or difficult?
- Do employees have key skills and access to training?
- Are employees encouraged to look here thoughtfully upset the status quo and buy pfizer levitra be creative?
Violating the Employees’ Trust
I’ve seen some of these, and they aren’t pretty:
- the company provides false or misleading financial information to its bank
- ownership maintains hazardous or uncomfortable work conditions while pulling out excessive cash and perks, complaining there is insufficient cash to fund capital improvements
- the company cuts corners on quality or tries to short-change customers
- leadership blames the drug levitra problems of the day on everyone but themselves